Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You understand that by ordering any goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions.
By accepting you agree to these Terms and Conditions and are aware of:
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & ORDER CHANGES
- If you wish to change the delivery date, the pick up date of your order this has to me done at least 7 days prior the original delivery date.
- For a full refund, cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior the order's collection or delivery.
- If cancellation is less than 7 days prior to the order's collection or delivery, the cost is non-refundable. The decision as to whether the order can be changed to a different date by the customer is solely at our discretion.
- If the order is cancelled and refund is issued, it might take between threee to five business days for the refund to be credited back to the customer's account.
In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you must contact us within 7 days from receiving your order. Do not throw any of the product away and please bring it back to one of our stores. It is important for us to investigate the fault as quality and your satisfaction is very important for us. We reserve right not provide full refund if you don't return the product.
- We deliver between 8am - 6pm. Please note we are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- The approximate delivery time will be texted to you on the day of delivery. If you are unable to be present during the delivery, we highly recommend to leave an esky for our driver to put the cake into or purchase one of our cooler bags and we will leave the cake in a safe spot.
- If at the time of delivery noone is present at provided delivery address, the cakes will be left at the safe place. I your order can't be delivered (due to the wrong or incomplete delivery address or there is no safe place t left the order outside), the order will be taken back to the production in Fremantle. We will try our best to contact you so we can rearrange for the store collection. Alternatively we can redeliver the following delivery delivery day (Wednesday, Friday) for the standard redelivery fee of $15.
- If you are purchasing a cake as a present to be delivered to someone else, please provide us with the recipients best contact number, so our driver can call them if needed.
SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Please, be advised that due to a current situation with COVID-19, Australian Post is experiencing delays in deliveries within Australia. This is due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. These delays might affect the Express delivery as well and because we are not able to affect transportation in any way, we cannot guarantee that your parcel will be delivered within 3 business days as usually is.
- The shipping time depends on the receiver’s address, but it usually takes 1 to 7 business days until the parcel arrives.
- 95% of our Honeycake parcels arrive by Friday, the rest is usually delivered on Monday or Tuesday. In rare cases, Australia Post may experience unexpected delays in deliveries that are out of our control. Therefore we cannot issue a refund or cake replacement on any delayed parcels.
- Please, be advised that the shipping time can be longer during the busy festive seasons, such as Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day or Father's Day and the shipping might be delayed.
- We do not take a responsibility for any delay, as we are not able to affect the transportation time.
- Please, be aware that we do not take the responsibility for any damage caused by Australia Express Post service, as we are not able to affect the transportation process.
- We recommend that you have THE HONEYCAKE shipped to a location where someone can receive the order and store it as advised. As THE HONEYCAKE is a heat sensitive, the cream can start melting if exposed to a direct sun light or high temperatures. Therefore we cannot take responsibility for any melting or spoilage when stored inappropriately.
- For hot summer months, the parcel will be left at the nearest post office, if no one is present to receive the order at the time of delivery. This is to avoid the cake to be left at direct sun light or high temperatures by the Post office deliver driver.
- Please, be aware, that the order doesn’t come with any add ons. If you wish to have a complimentary ribbon, Small Happy Birthday cake topper or a Greeting card with a note, please pick these when placing the order, as a surcharge applies to some of the add ons. Due to a sensitivity for a high temperatures, we do not ship chocolates.