We are a cake manufacturing company based in Fremantle specialising in the production of a high-quality layered cake, THE HONEYCAKE (for more information, please see our website. www.thehoneycake.com.au)
We are looking for a hands on practical, operations manager who can take ownership of all operations across the company.
You will be stepping to run the day-to-day operations and everything that entails. Ensuring all the elements that create a brilliant customer experience are delivered consistently.
This role requires a deep understanding of the overall business, so you will be required to go through all the current roles of the company so you can intricately understand all elements and connections between them.
In order to succeed in this role you will receive an intensive training induction period which includes:
- training and experience in production
-training/experience in the retail and deliveries
-training for the manager role position.
It’s a unique hands on role that requires strategic thinking and physical stamina. If you’re energetic and passionate about working with an iconic brand, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will enjoy a role that affords flexibility (you can create your own schedule) offer flexible full time (38 / week) hours and is varied and colourful as it oversees the whole business.
- A forward-thinking leader with 3-5 years’ management experience or previous experience in sale, management, or related field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the current two retail outlets, online store and wholesale customer base.
- Understanding the key elements of the manufacturing process, work closely with production manager to plan production based on orders.
- Hold your team accountable for daily operations and results.
- Able to walk into a store and readily identify what’s working and what’s not.
- Excellent at planning, organising, and managing your time.
- A team player who is skilled at motivating and managing teams.
- An effective delegator because you can’t do it all yourself.
- Energised, positive and ready to hit the ground running.
- Overseeing procedures and processes for efficiency
- Hiring and rostering, supervising, motivating, and training employees.
- Managing and supporting marketing, sales, PR, and operations.
- General reporting, administration / ad hoc duties.
- Use of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook) applications and XERO accounting software advantage.
- Great communication skills.
- Oversight of all venue operations across a 7-day trading week – capacity management, stock, etc.
- Coordination of projects (events, markets etc)
- Oversight and control of financial performance, invoicing.
- Oversight of property management – incl venue presentation, equipment and grounds maintenance
- Ensure compliance with company systems and standards.
- Responsible for maintaining customer experience and maintaining the HONEYCAKE reputation.
- Exposure to contracts, accounting software and POS systems
- Extensive experience in a job that demonstrates a high level of multitasking
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their skillset and experience. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary package tailor made to your experience and individual circumstances and flexible full time (38 / week) hours. This role comes with realistic expectations.
To be considered for this position you must hold valid working visa. Sponsorship can be provided to the right candidate (Please note to be eligible for sponsorship you need to fulfil requirements, for example relevant qualification, working experience, IELTS. More info at www.immi.gov.au).
If this sounds like you please drop off your resume between 10 am - 2 pm on Thursday 3th March 2022 at our commercial kitchen 12A Norfolk Street, Fremantle. (Opposite to Luna on SX cinema entrance and behind New Ruin restaurant/bar) or email us to email@example.com to reschedule the interview to alternative day, if not suitable.